Weak passwords are easy to guess. We strongly encourage you to create a secure one-time password for your account, following these simple guidelines:
- Use 8-16 characters and at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Use different passwords for all your online accounts. If you use the same password for all accounts and one of them is compromised, all other accounts are compromised as well.
- Delete any emails that contain password information (after writing them down in a safe place).
- Change your passwords regularly.
Keep your account information to yourself:
- Don't share your information with third parties. This also applies to your friends and family. If you share your password or other account information, you put your account at risk.
- LeoVegas will never ask you for your login credentials or any other personal or account information other than to confirm your identity when you call us or ask us to do something for you.
If you notice suspicious activity on your account:
Contact us and give us enough information to investigate the case and take any necessary action.